Franchise support without franchise restrictions!
Advantages of owning the “LA’s Premier Barre Workout!”
- Working in a healthy environment
- A proven formula
- Transform lives in your community
- Passion for dance/ﬁtness
- Proprietary Choreographed ﬁtness routines
- The most extensive “world class” instructor training program on the “barre” market
- A great career transition for dancers
WHO / WHAT / WHY
- Studio/gym who wishes to enhance their existing program and proﬁtability
- Instructor who wants to teach at an existing studio/gym
- Instructor who wants to set up their own classes
WHAT IS LICENSING?
Franchise Licensing is a method of distributing products or services. At least two levels of people are involved in a franchise system:
The Franchise Licensor, who lends his trademark or trade name product/system;
The Franchise Licensee, who pays a fee for the right to do business under the licensor’s name, product, and system.
Our Business Model:
- With a typical franchise system, you are restricted with many policies, systems and rules. Our system gives the support and use of trademarks/products, yet you run your studio or business your way!
- Licensing can have several advantages over franchising. The principal one being that licensing offers far more independence and ﬂexibility than you would ﬁnd in a typical franchise relationship. It also usually costs less to start up than a franchise in the same industry.
WHY BECOME A LICENSEE?
Beneﬁts of “Hollywood’s Premier Barre Workout.”
- Share proﬁt of a billion dollar industry
- Right to use trademarked logo, photography, signs and artwork, including colors and brand standards
- Dedicated studio location page/ Cardio Barre® website
- Inclusion in Cardio Barre® social media marketing
- Dynamic music for exciting classes
- Access to a private on going training website for updates, new moves, tips and instructional support for technique and motivation.
Shape your future and invest in a Cardio Barre® franchise
A gym or studio with ﬁxed or portable ballet barres, mirrors, ﬂoor mats or carpeting, 1lb weights.
A certiﬁed Cardio Barre® instructor.
Proprietary goods (with Cardio Barre® logo) can be purchased… such as t-shirts, towels, workout DVDS portable ballet barre.
$15,000 annual fee.
$2500 Instructor certiﬁcation
Some studios may require additional investment in equipment. We can provide you with a detailed list of required equipment as needed and it may be purchased through Cardio Barre® such as a stereo, barres, weights, mats, music.
$2500 fee per instructor …plus any travel and lodging expenses.
7 day course in Los Angeles (other possible locations).
Instructors must have 3 years classical ballet training.