What is Franchise Licensing?
Franchise Licensing is a method of distributing products or services. At least two levels of people are involved in a franchise system:
- The Franchise Licensor, who lends his trademark or trade name product/system;
- The Franchise Licensee, who pays a fee for the right to do business under the licensor’s name, product, and system.
Our Business Model:
- Allows for franchise support without the franchise restrictions!
- With a typical franchise system, you are restricted with many policies, systems and rules. Our system gives the support and use of trademarks/products, yet you run your studio or business your way!
- Licensing can have several advantages over franchising. The principal one being that licensing offers far more independence and flexibility than you would find in a typical franchise relationship. It also usually costs less to start up than a franchise in the same industry.